A New Bonjour!





It’s been more than 1 Year, 9 Months since I last Blogged. In Blopshere-talk, it means Suicide. It did cost me My Followers, all rest 2 whom I Suspect to be As Active As I Was until Now. In My Defence, Life has been more than Busy. Even then too, I was An Active Blog Reader, if Not An Active Blogger Myself.

When I look back at My Old Posts, I’m Proud, I wrote Such Long Blogposts! :D Which may not be Possible anymore. Anyway, I imported the Old Posts from the Old Blog into This New One and No, don’t ask me about The Name. A Long Summer Hat. That was some Random Phrase that went through My Head and became The Name for The New Blog.

Anyway, I Hope this one doesn’t get Killed like the Last One did!
Adios!

PS: The pic's just because A Pic-Less Post doesn't exist Here.
PS2: Yes, I Love putting Random French Words here and there. Merci Beaucoup! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment